Saturday, March 8, 2008

The REAL Reason You're Fat...


Want to know the REAL reason you can't lose weight?

It's not because you haven't found the right diet...

It's not because you're overeating...

It's not because you lack willpower...

And it's not your genes, either.

The real reason is...

(I think I better warn you... this is DISGUSTING!)

The real reason you're fat and unhealthy is because you have
POUNDS of disgusting plaque inside of you...

AND you most likely have nasty, horrible little critters living
in your guts!

Yuck!

And before you say,
"NOT ME!"
"NO WAY!"
"COULDN'T HAPPEN!"

Let me just say...

GUESS AGAIN!

Everyone who hasn't actively and recently removed it has plaque
inside their intestines.

Click here to see a photo...


...and I hope you're not squeamish!

Did you look??

That's INSIDE OF YOU RIGHT NOW!

And you know all those food cravings you get?

Those might not be YOUR food cravings...

...those might be the cravings of your parasites!

EEWWWW!

Imagine worms with no eyes and TEETH living inside of you right
now...

...ARRRGGGHHHHHH!

It sounds like a horror movie, I know.

But this is real life.

And until you get the critters and the plaque OUT of you, you're
going to be overweight, tired and unhealthy.

It really is that simple.

Now, if you close this email without going here...


...you're going to spend the rest of today REMEMBERING this
email.

I dare say it will HAUNT you...

...I know, it's been haunting me ever since I learned the awful
truth... that I am NOT alone in my body!

I'm squirming in my seat right now just THINKING about it.

Aren't you?


P.S. Why do you suppose that in the 21st century...

...when we know more about health and medicine than EVER
before...

...more and more people are becoming fat and unhealthy?

You'll find the shocking answer here...

Top Secret Fat Loss Secret - Dr. Suzanne Gudakunst

No comments: